Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

My Spooky Halloween

”BOO!”. As I scared my big sister in the dark I laughed. My Sister made a funny face.
After that I got my costume ready for Halloween. Than I got into my outfit. I dressed up as an anime character. I saw Chavda and we went trick or treating. This lady gave us popping  candy it popped in my mouth like popping balloons, Marshmallows were as chewy as a cloud and jellybean’s . The next house a man gave us a packet of sour candy it was as sour as a lemon than we went to Juliet’s house her Nan gave us 3 chocolate’s it was caramel it melted in my mouth it tasted like a caramel waterfall. Than after 10 house’s we looked at all the candy we got chavda went home. I keep on going trick or treating with my sister it was fun the first house a lady gave me a piece of cake with chocolate chips inside and chocolate frosting it tasted like a chocolate chip cookie cake with chocolate frosting it tasted like a cookie. After that me and my sister went to the park to play with our dog.I saw my old friend joshua he was with one of his friend’s we played soccer it was fun. Then after I went home and stuffed my face in the bag of candy like a hungry tiger.

This is my recount on the day I went trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment