Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

The chopstick challenge.

            The ChopStick Challenge recount.

“Go!Go!Go!” as I said to Nyjah, as she carried the wine gum  with the chopsticks to the other bowl.
First we had to try and pick up a wine gum without dropping it. If we did then we had to leave it and you would use a sticker to say how far the wine gum travelled. Second Miss Paton said “ On your marks, Get set , GO!!!!” I was very scared because I didn't really know how to use the chopsticks. Nyjah was first. She carried the wine gum with the chopsticks and she nearly dropped it but she got it into the bowl.

Hajera carried the  wine gum but she dropped it at the side of the table.
Whenever we would drop the wine gum we would use a sticker and put our name on it.
Then I went I was scared and excited. I tried to pick up one of the wine gums . I was surprised because I picked up the wine gum, but I thought that I was going to drop it but I didn’t.

Miss Paton gave us a harder challenge. She gave us pebbles, they were slippery. Sharon went first. She tried to pick up the  pebble but when she picked it up, it slipped out of the chopsticks and fell. Next was Hajera’s  turn. She tried to pick it up. She picked it up but it just about went into the bowl but it fell onto the table. Next was me. I tried to pick up the pebble but it slipped out of the bowl and fell. I said the pebble was as slippery as ice.

In the afternoon Miss Paton put us into 2 groups. Group 1 and Group 2. I was in group 1 we were screaming Go,Go,Go,Go!!!!
We got 7 pebbles into our bowl and the other group got 2 pebbles into their bowl.


I think I would keep on practicing so I can do better and go faster  

So I can get wine gums into our bowl and I would do better and hopefully go faster than before but apart from that , that was my best day of school ever!


This is my recount on The chopstick challenge.


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment