Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

My Easter Recount

           My Easter Break
Friday 25th march
Image result for Easter eggs*Yawn* Yeah 2 days till Easter . I make me breakfast coco pops and milk.
I sit in my room waiting. My grandmother told me that we have to go shopping.
I went with her to sylvia park. We went to The warehouse and got washing powder .
I looked at all the books. I saw my favourite book called “Wonder”. We then stopped at countdown , We started walking around and looking for food. We lastly went to Pak “n” Save
We got some drinks. We then went home. Then we made a feast. We invited our cousin and her boyfriend over.
Saturday 26th March
OH MY GOODNESS. 1 DAY LEFT YEAH , I walked into my kitchen and made some food.
We needed to  go shopping again to get easter eggs for sunday.
7:00pm
We then drove to the warehouse lots of people were there getting easter eggs. I saw a few people from PBS . I got
5x Chocolate eggs.
Sunday 27th March
IT’S EASTER YEAH!!!!.
I walked into my kitchen and got a big chocolate egg.
My sister walked my dog. She wore her Easter outfit.
She looked “Funny”.
Monday 28th March
Dang I wish it was easter again . I loved easter it was so fun and amazing.
I wish it was easter again. We still have easter eggs from yesterday.
I then ate easter eggs for Breakfast
We then went shopping again.
Tuesday 29th March
I was sitting in bed doing school work that I had miss from Wednesday and thursday.
We went for a walk with our dog. We got home and had the rest of the food from friday.
There still were lot’s of easter egg’s so I ate those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment